Apple conducting a hiring drive for the location of Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. Interviews will be conducted for the role of Software Development Engineer Position.
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer Position
Job Type: Software & Services
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Qualification: BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, or EE
- Experience & proficiency in developing client applications & frameworks for Apple products (e.g., macOS, iOS, tvOS or watchOS).
- Experience & proficiency in developing back-end services using Java.
- Understanding of both front-end and back-end web technologies.
- Very good understanding of multiple software engineering languages including Java, C, Objective C, etc.
- Solid understanding of QA approaches to make code testable.
- The ideal person for this role is highly technical & a quick thinker. We’re breaking new ground every day, so you’ll need to be undeterred by uncertain requirements and shifting dependencies.
- Join the FindMy team as an Engineer to come up with innovative solutions to the hard problem of features with exemplary UX at unprecedented scale while protecting user privacy.
- To meet these goals, you need to possess strong coding & debugging skills, ability to solve immediate team hurdles with quick fixes, being self-motivated, driven & have the curiosity to question everything.
- An aptitude for architecture, design, development, and deployment of both custom and software package based solutions will serve you well.
- Drive & ability for continuous learning of new software languages & methodologies is essential.
- Ensuring quality in every deliverable, creative thinking, strong problem-solving in a fast-paced environment will be meaningful attributes to possess.
- Participate in technical design discussions with team members to agree on a design.
- Write detailed architecture and design documentation.
- Communicate with external teams (written and oral) on various aspects such as technical design, UX, QA, …
- Code new client & back-end features.
- Tackle technical debt from old features.
- Review design and code produced by peers.
- Ensure full automated QA of all new features.
- Contribute to quality improvement of existing code.