Bank of America conducting a hiring drive with1-3 years of experience needed for the location of Mumbai, India. Interviews will be conducted for the role of Analyst GBS Position.
Job Profile: Analyst GBS Position
Experience: 1-3 years of experience
Work Location: Mumbai, India
Process Overview: The role will be providing Enterprise testing and Quality Assurance the Global Wealth and Investment Management
Job Description: Looking for a talented individual who can execute robust testing and Quality Assurance process, have good problem-solving skills, work well as part of a team, and can manage their time effectively to meet deadlines and keep to projected schedules.
- Support the Global Change policy by implementing robust Quality Assurance process
- Perform regular QA routines including Governance, Training, Recording keeping, Controls, Monitoring, and Escalation associated with the Wealth Management Change Management framework
- Plan, execute and document the testing plan and scripts
- Education B. Tech/M. Tech/MBA degree from reputed institutes.
- Experience Range Candidates with 1 – 3 years of relevant experience
- Mandatory skills
- Prior experience in Quality Assurance and Enterprise testing
- Exposure to change management process
- Exposure to various types/phases of testing:
- User Acceptance Testing
- End-to-End Testing
- Functional Testing
- Integration Testing
- Parallel Testing
- Regression Testing
- Stress/Performance Testing
- String Testing/CIT
- System Testing/SIT
- Unit Testing
- Expertise in MS Office products such as Excel, Access, VBA, SQL
- Candidates with good financial knowledge
- Work in a high-pressure environment and with attention to detail
- Team player
- Good Communication Skills.