Blackhawk Network conducting off-campus hiring drive where the company hired experienced candidates with 1-5 years of experience in software development, 3+ years working with Databases and BI Reporting Projects for the location of Bangalore, India. Interviews will be conducted for the role of Software Engineer Position.
Job Profile: Software Engineer Position
Experience: 1-5 years
Work Location: Bangalore, India
Job Description: You will build a data lake at scale that will consume financial data from Blackhawk’s global business platforms, process and deliver real time insights to Blackhawk’s internal and external customers. You will build a best-in-class data platform that is able to deliver quality, accuracy and performance. You will bring your architecture, design and customer focus skills to build the future of data at Blackhawk.
You will build visualization and data intelligence tools that will empower users to draw powerful business insights. You will collaborate with world class product development and business teams and develop solutions. You will push the envelope of scale and performance and will constantly look for opportunities to leverage horizon technologies to deliver business value. You will be part of the Enterprise Reporting Team who will support the business requirements of the various global stakeholders.
- 1-5 years of experience in software development, 3+ years working with Databases, and BI Reporting Projects.
- Expertise in BI visualization tools like MicroStrategy, Qlik, Power BI
- Experience in analysis, design, and implementation of Reports and BI applications
- Experience with relational database (RDBMS) technologies like DB2, RedShift, SQL Server, My SQL , Netezza, etc and Strong knowledge of SQL
- Experience in building ETL process using IBM Datastage, Matillion for Redshift or any other ETL tools
- Self-starter and a collaborator having the ability to independently acquire the knowledge required in succeeding the job.
- Experience in building large scale Data Warehouse, Datamarts
- Prior experience in implementing large scale data lake preferably with amazon or google data processing technologies
- Experience in ETL, data warehousing, data mining, and data modelling, reporting and analytical tools
- Knowledge of SQL optimization
- Experience working with columnar databases like Redshift
- Experience in building real-time ETL processes
- Experience developing on Scala, NodeJS, Python
- Demonstrated ability in large scale data processing and insights
- Experience with Big data platforms.