Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com
Company Name: Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Job Profile: PROCESS EXECUTIVE – DATA
Work Location : Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Qualification: Bachelor/Post Graduate Degree in Commerce (exclusion- BE/BTech/MCA, Arts/Science Graduates)
Updating customer master, entering PO request in ERP, applying cash to invoices and maintaining a list of open invoices by the customer to ensure SLAs are met as agreed for customer satisfaction
Project / Process:
- Ensure process guidelines are followed and met as documented
- Meet process SLAs / metrics – productivity and quality targets within the established timelines.
- Create and maintain customer accounts.
- Process predefined number of transactions as assigned.
- Raise process related issues / concerns on time with process and team leads.
- Stay updated with the process knowledge / changes refer to knowledge updates/ repositories to effectively process transactions.
- Record data relating to production statistics, enduser related notes, etc as appropriate.
- Adhere to shift handover processes.
- Adhere to security practices set by organization.
- Provide updates and submit reports related to own area of work.
• Complete mandatory training for self as identified
• Align individual goals with team objectives (work cohesively with the team).
• Contribute to and participate proactively in knowledge sharing sessions.
• Participate and contribute to organizational activities.
• Record own attendance and timesheet related data.
Must Have Skills
- Order to Cash Order Management
APPLY FOR THIS JOB