Jio Saavan is South Asia’s leading music streaming service. We are over 200 entrepreneurs, across New York, California, Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Bangalore, who help music lovers access, discover, and listen to their favorite songs across languages and genres. In early 2018, a merger between JioMusic and Saavn was announced; creating a combined entity valued at over $1 billion. We blend digital technology, data analysis (which we have affectionately coined Music Science), and strong, fearless business acumen to reach all corners of the globe. Through partnerships with Apple, Google, Amazon, Facebook, Twitter, and Shazam – to name a few – JioSaavn reaches more music fans across the world.
Role: Jio Saavan is looking for a super passionate Associate to join their Audience Experience team. The Audience Experience team manages customer conversations from across the globe over various digital channels (Email, Twitter, Facebook, and App/Play Store). You’ll fit right in if you believe in top-notch human interactions and that customer service is not a department – its an attitude! The role requires you to ensure that every Saavn customer you connect with has a memorable experience across all our support channels.
Responsibilities: This role is high-performance, and there’s never a dull day! Here’s what you will bring to the table.
- Front-line engagement with customers who reach out to us on our support channels (Email, Twitter, Facebook, and App/Play Store).
- Excellent problem-solving skills you can spot trends in conversations from a kilometer away.
- Deliver best-in-class, simple, and friendly service in a timely manner.
- Liaise with our superheroes from Product, Editorial, Content, and other teams as needed to seek resolutions.
- And the last, but most important criterion, you’re a team player! You gel very well with our team and are eager to learn from your peers.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Witty, creative, and empathetic. You’re also not afraid of basic technical talk.
- Good at prioritization. You will be flooded with multiple interactions across multiple channels.
- 6months to 1year of experience in a customer-centric industry, preferably in a customer-facing role. Aptitude to learn everything about Saavns products. Experience with digital products is a bonus.
- Familiarity with customer service tools like Zendesk or Freshdesk is a bonus.
- Enough said about what we expect from you! Here’s what you can expect from us
- We are a bunch of happy-go-lucky people who thrive on making others smile.
- Were all stationery freaks. You may turn into one being around us!
- There’s no such thing as a boring day. There’s always a new challenge, something to learn, and customer insights to share.