Greetings for the day!
We are hiring for Customer Service Officer,
Position: CSO (Customer Service Officer) – SPARC (Service Points As a Revenue Channel)
Experience: 1 to 3 Yrs
Introduction: SPARC is a new initiative aimed at leveraging service touch points with existing customers to generate new sales. We currently have a service-to-sales (S2S) model in place for walk-in customers at our branches. However, there are many other instances and touch points, where we interact with our customers, which are not leveraged for generating sales – such as financial payouts, service request, premium reminder calling etc. Total volume of such touch points is ~3-4 lacs per month hence there is enough revenue potential in these touch points due to which SPARC has been conceived.
This position will be responsible for customer service, retention and sales to existing MLI customers through relationship building.
- A.Cross sell / Up sell
- Work on every lead allocated from HO team
- Identify financial goals of customers and provide financial planning assistance.
- Pitch products as per need of the customer
- Convert leads into new sale.
- B.Customer Service/Retention through relationship management
- Establishing and strengthening relationship with allocated customer base
- Collection of due premium from customers
- Collection of additional document requirement related to reinstatement
- Generate interest of the customer to buy another product post providing proper service.
Measures of Success
- Collection of due premium as per target.
- Service resolution percentage/TAT
- Meet cross sell/up sell business targets
- Customer satisfaction score
Key competencies/skills required
- Building relationships – ability to influence customers
- Building collaboration
- Customer centricity.
Key Relationships Management (Internal /External)
Internal :Head of SPARC, Field Ops, Training, HR
Desired qualification and experience
Graduate in Management
Must have a minimum of 1+ years experience.
Experience in managing customer relationship
Knowledge of Insurance sales and related processes
- Company Name: Max life insurance Co. LTD.
- Company Description:
About the organization:
- Max Life Insurance is India’s 4th largest private life insurance company and is the largest non-bank promoted private life insurer in India. We have demonstrated success in building a business now operating at considerable scale, reflected in more than 60,000 cr of Assets Under Management and 35 lakhs active customers. The company clocked more than 4000 crore of new business premium in FY19 and has been consistently growing at a rate of more than >20% for past 3 years.
- Max Life is a unique organization within the Financial Services space in India with its mission to be the ‘Most Admire Life Insurer’ and placing the highest emphasis on its defined values: ‘Caring, Credibility, Collaborative and Excellence’.
- This emphasis on values has helped create a warm value-driven workplace reflected in our recognition in platforms such as ‘Great Places to Work’, where we are ranked 43 making us the highest rated Life Insurance company in India.
- We live our values in caring for our customers reflected in our claims paid percentage of 26%, which is the highest in the Life Insurance industry in India