- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Maintaining the code and optimization of the application.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or a related subject
- A minimum of 1+ years of proven working experience in software development
- Working experience in iOS development
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, as well as offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
- Knowledge of C-based libraries.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- A clear understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
Work from home option is also available, location is not a constraint for the right candidate!!