Server Sales Specialist
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra Other Locations: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India Job Category: Sales Schedule: Full time Shift: No shift premium (India)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Were solving the worlds most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, She or He will play a part in building the future one big idea at a time. Youll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential
- Managing large accounts requirements for Servers, HCI & understanding of Data centre solutions is a must
In a typical day, She or HE would,
- Plan and implement all sales operations for a particular customer, product or solution segment
- Achieve objectives within the defined customer and sales area
- Analyse potential customers and build customer contacts
- Expand and develop existing client relationships and strategic acquisition of new customers
- Negotiate with top decision-makers while coordinating the involved sales team at all stages
- Be reliable in forecasting and reporting
If you are
- Good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen. You are aligned to our core values.
- Holding a university degree in computer science/business administration or equivalent qualification
- Having 6+ years of relevant experience
- Showing advisory expertise and are customer-oriented
- Following a strategic approach and focus on success
- Willing to travel
- Excellent in verbal and written communication, presentation and negotiation
Join us and make your mark!
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- A diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it
- Company Name: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Company Description:Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry-leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
HPE Pointnext is the innovative IT services organization—part of Hewlett Packard Enterprise—built to make Hybrid IT simple and power the Intelligent Edge. As an agile technology partner, we help our customers modernize their legacy infrastructure with the flexibility of the cloud, and maximize the value of their connected devices. We make their mission our mission: To drive rapid transformation across an enterprise on a customer’s terms.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partner. Innovate. Act.
We live by three core values that drive our business.
Simplified, we are good partners, great innovators and we make things happen.
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 9890817519