The UI/UX Designer should be able to transform highly complex concepts, including applications, into simple, approachable mobile and web applications that are easy to use and visually balanced, across any device. He/she will need to apply superior visual design craftsmanship, design stunning icons and anticipate user needs.
- Should be directly responsible for all aspects of user experience design (e.g. defining customer needs, delivering concepts, prototypes, UI specifications) for mobile applications.
- Collaborate with business analysts, engineering, product management and other team members to deliver enterprise mobile applications on iOS/Android or Windows mobile platforms.
- Develop and maintain design specifications and mobile design patterns
Desired Skills & Experience
- An ability to produce appropriate sketches, wireframes, navigation models, highly-polished look and feel drawings, illustrations, diagrams, etc. in a very iterative environment.
- Experience designing iOS, Android or Windows phone/tablet applications. Familiarity with iOS, Android, Windows phone programming concepts.
- Proven experience defining, developing, and documenting UX design and interaction requirements/specifications.
- A strong understanding of modern web practices to create an efficient user-experience.
- Mastery of color, layout and typography.
- An eye for detail and a proven track record producing consistent clean icons, graphics, and layouts for web and applications.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
Experience: 1-3 years
challenges. We are one of the fastest-growing mobile startups, and we are eager to expand our team. If you are interested in joining an energetic group of entrepreneurs, and you are excited to learn new technologies that push the envelope forward, then Bellurbis perfect for you.