- Responsible for Store inventory management, vendor management for cath lab pharmacy.
- Responsible to coordinate with senior staff during annual stores audit, inspection and inventory control
- Responsible to coordinate during external and internal ISO audit in Pharmacy Department.
- Responsible to assisting manager pharmacy in handle New IFS/MEDTRAK system for Pharmacy
- Responsible for handling drug requirements of Company/ empanelled patients.
- Responsible to calculate the dose for each patient.
- Responsible to ensure availability of medicines prescribed from stores at the earliest.
- Responsible to check, verify and send the corresponding bill from pharmacy to Finance.
- Responsible for timely issue of pharmaceuticals and consumables to the user Departments.
- Responsible to organize issue of certain indents during late hours.
- Responsible to maintain following records:
- Narcotics and Spirits
- Drug Office & Excise
- Receipt checklist and Rate correction
- Internal receipt voucher
- Non-Returnable Gate Pass (NRGPs) and Returnable Material Gate Passes (RMGPs)
- Expired/ Damaged drugs & disposal
- SRIR register
- Company patient register
- Monthly and annual ledgers
- Responsible for receiving materials and carry out inspection for quality and quantity of goods.
- Responsible for preparation of SRIR such that vendor payments are not delayed.
- Responsible to maintain and supervise proper labeling of medicines placed in racks.
- Responsible to check for drug expiry on regular basis and promote early usage and replacements.
- Responsible for assigning duties for the subordinates.
Fortis Healthcare Limited is a leading integrated healthcare delivery service provider in India. The healthcare verticals of the company primarily comprise hospitals, diagnostics and day care specialty facilities. Currently, the company operates its healthcare delivery services in India, Dubai, Mauritius and Sri Lanka with 45 healthcare facilities (including projects under development), approximately 10,000 potential beds and over 374 diagnostic centres. For more information, please visit www.fortishealthcare.com
Okhla Road, New Delhi, NEW DELHI, Delhi – 110025,India