Job Summary: The Senior Software Engineer will be a member of the development team for One Network’s Supply Chain Application module suite. ONE Network Supply Chain Application modules are built on ONE Network Platform, a SDK for building enterprise business applications. The Supply Chain modules include components at various layers, including server-side, integration, supply chain planning engines and user-interface. This individual will be responsible for participating in module development and providing technical assistance to junior members of the team.
- Producing design documents based on a requirements document and participating in design reviews
- Producing effort estimates
- Writing code, automated unit and functional tests, and build/deployment scripts
- Participating in code reviews
- Executing performance/scalability tests & profiling hotspots
- Collaborating with QA, Techical Operations and Production Support during the various phases of a project
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 3 – 7 years of experience in writing software
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Strong Object-Oriented skills. Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Extensive knowledge of the Java programming language
- Understanding of software design patterns, J2EE components (EJB, JSP, Servlets), and XML
- Experience with relational databases (preferably Oracle) and Object/Relational frameworks. Should be able to write SQL queries, procedures, triggers and do basic performance tuning.
- Experience with C++ is a plus.
- Functional knowledge of supply chain management domain.
- Prior experience in development or consulting with an enterprise software vendor – preferably in supply chain planning or forecasting area.
- Experience with enterprise integration patterns & protocols, including SOAP, REST, JMS, EDI is a plus.
- Experience writing build & deployment scripts (e.g. Ant)
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, support
- Some experience with a scripting language such as Python or Ruby preferred
- Some experience with newer web client technologies such as AJAX, EXTJS preferred
We invite you for Walk-in Drive with World’s first and only Real Time Value Network Provider Company, One Network Enterprises, An US MNC in Pune for Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer – Java Developer .
Note – We will prefer candidate who can join Immediate or Within 1 Month
Below are the required details:
Date: on Tuesday, 3rd December till Friday 6th December 2019.
Time starts: at 10:00AM to 4.00PM (Candidates can come for 1 hour between 10.00 AM till 4.00 PM only on the mentioned dates)
Duration of test: Just 1 hour (One hour)
Rounds of interview: Written Test (Java programming)
Eligibility: 3 – 7 years of Total IT experience (candidates appeared in the last 6 months will not be considered)
Educational criteria: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/MCS
Documents required for Interview: An updated copy of your resume
Further rounds: Depending on written Test result (Minimum 50%), we will arrange a F2F Technical Interview (Approx. 35-40 mins) in the following week (Only on weekdays).
ABOUT ONE NETWORK-
One Network’s Real Time Value Network provides community-based supply chain solutions in the cloud to help customers increase profitability and efficiencies by optimizing their supply chain operations. Our software solutions enable customers to easily collaborate with all their value chain participants on a single network customers, partners, carriers and suppliers.
One Network is the home of the real Time Value Network, the World’s First and only real time decision-making supply chain suite in the CLOUD.
ONE Network is one of the Fastest Growing Software as a Service (SaaS) and cloud computing companies.
One Network Named a Top Logistics IT Provider for 2015.
Rwanda Demonstrates the Future of Public Health with Cloud-Based Healthcare Network
One Network Featured in New Report from Chain Link Research
If the above mentioned criteria suits to your expectation and skills you are invited to appear for test and also send your updated CV to NAHIRE@ONENETWORK.COM for more information on ONE Network please visit: www.onenetwork.com