Medline conducting off-campus hiring drive for freshers for the location of Pune, India. Interviews will be conducted for the role of Financial Analyst Position.
Job Profile: Financial Analyst Position
Work Location: Pune, India
Job Purpose / summary
- The Associate Financial Analyst is responsible for providing periodic financial reports to functional management and divisional analysts (US) on an accurate and timely basis. e.g.
- Periodic Revenue Reporting (Including Gain and Loss Reports, Financial Review Reports, and Management Reports etc.)
- Key Business (KPI) Metrics analysis
- Periodic Expense reporting, Head Count Reporting etc.
- Also, provide accurate and timely information to client and continuously seeks to enhance the service provided to the client
- Experienced professional role is responsible for completing operative work as per agreed specifications and quality norms.
- Responsible for performing regular standard tasks but with the opportunity to vary work sequencing.
- Performs skilled work requiring some functional training or job experience.
- Solves problems largely by precedent with referral to detailed rules/instructions/procedures.
- Recognizes and escalates issues and seeks advice when faced with non-standard issues/problems.
- Sufficient familiarity with/exposure to a number of straightforward processes and standardized work routines to execute them.
- Interactions are large with own workgroup but may interact with users around first-line queries/requests for information.
- Basic working knowledge of one functional area/subprocess
Skills & experience
Qualification and experience
- CA/ CMA with good accounting skills — 0 to 2 years
- MBA-Finance with good accounting skills — 2 to 4 years
- Financial Analysis and Reporting experience
- Good knowledge of month end close activities
- Good understanding and knowledge of Basic accounting concepts
- Mandatory: Intermediate Microsoft Excel and Word skills
- Nice to have: SAP or any other ERP
- Ability to communicate strongly and influence without authority
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, and communication skills
- Having a Continuous improvement mindset
- Flexibility and good team player
Why join Medline :
- Direct, full-time employment in a large, stable, rapidly growing and profitable company
- A privately owned company with no public debt
- First-rate compensation and benefits package
- Genuine individual growth potential in this new establishment
- Open door and highly ethical work culture, with due accountability