Microsoft conducting off-campus hiring drive for freshers for the location of Hyderabad, Telangana, India. Interviews will be conducted for the role of Software Engineering Intern.
Job Profile: Software Engineering Intern
Work Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- Microsoft India (R&D) Private Limited, a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, set up Microsoft India Development Center (MSIDC) at Hyderabad in 1998. Over the course of the past 21 plus years, we have expanded to become
one of Microsoft Corporation’s largest R&D centers outside its headquarters in Redmond.
- MSIDC is a part of Microsoft Corporation’s strategy of global shared development, where teams across geographies collaborate to build great software and services. Our development teams are aligned to four engineering groups at Microsoft Corporation—Application and Services (ASG), Cloud and Enterprise (C&E), Microsoft Business Solutions (MBS) and Operating System (OS). Our engineers in MSIDC contribute to the
engineering of critical and important technologies in the above areas, thereby impacting millions of lives.
- Microsoft IT India (MSIT India) — located in Hyderabad — is the largest IT operations centre outside of Microsoft headquarters in Redmond. It is the offshore arm of the Microsoft IT Engineering Divisions, which employs a host of niche technologies towards developing mission-critical business applications for Microsoft Corporation.
- MSIT India employs a pool of talented IT professionals who consider the Centre as a great place to build their career and help the customers and partners realize their full potential. It’s the state-of-the-art technologies along with the world-class process rigour, which makes it an employer of choice.
- MSIT India has grown to deliver almost 50% of Microsoft internal IT applications requirements. Besides, it also manages the organization’s global data centres, corporate network, 10,000+ servers and various other infrastructure management activities from Hyderabad. MSIT India builds and delivers mission-critical solutions and services that enable Microsoft to run and manage its business globally, and thereby help Microsoft customers and partners realize their full potential.
- Understanding customer requirements.
- Assisting with project planning, scoping, prioritization.
- Providing estimates; Identifying task ownership.
- Creating simple, flexible, and comprehensive designs.
- Providing and soliciting design feedback.
- Writing quality code at the source.
- Authoring validation tests; Providing timely issue resolutions.