Pega conducting off-campus hiring drive for freshers with 1-3 years of financial analysis for the location of Telangana, Hyderabad, India. Interviews will be conducted for the role of Financial Analyst.
Job Profile: Financial Analyst
Experience: 1-3 years of financial analysis
Work Location: Telangana, Hyderabad, India
Education: B.com in Accounting/Finance. MBA preferred.
As a key contributor to Pega’s Finance team, you will report directly into our Finance Director and work alongside a well-rounded team of finance professionals supporting our Marketing, Cloud and Product teams.Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you will play a crucial role in the finance organization to support the finance partner for Pega’s Marketing, Cloud and Product teams. This role will be responsible for a variety of aspects of the FP&A function including reporting, forecasting, planning, analysis and month end close.What You’ll Do at Pega:
- Ensure accuracy and predictability of financial results and key metrics, providing accurate consolidated financial forecasts and actionable reporting; be willing to dive into accounting and forecast details when needed
- Review and analyze monthly forecasts, actuals and plan variances to identify trends and potential action items for management
- Support the Corporate budgeting and forecasting process to help enhance the measurements of Pega’s financial performance
- Assist with analysis of monthly expenses and parking associated journal entries
- Develop financial models to evaluate trends and support decision making, planning, and reporting
- Partner with teams across the organization to provide guidance and strategic insight as well as facilitate process improvement
Who You Are:
You are hardworking and extremely detail-oriented with a knack for solving problems. You also consistently maintain a helpful attitude and follow a “team player” with a service-oriented approach to work.
- B.com in Accounting/Finance. MBA preferred.
- 1-3 years of financial analysis or accounting experience, preferably with an internet software.
- Proficiency with MS Office tools, specifically Excel, PowerPoint and Word
What You’ve Accomplished:
- You have been a key contributor to senior executives on operating issues.
- Partnered with various business units to provide deep financial analysis to reach critical business decisions.
- Successfully worked with a cross functional team juggling numerous priorities
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company